Now playing in Swackett PRO: Proper technique for transporting your surf board in Cabo San Lucas. At 94°, make sure you don’t forget the bottled water!
Version 5.1 includes a new option adding 2 panels to the classic Swackett 4-panel design. These new panels house these PRO weather gauges on two different tabs — even on the smallest MacBooks.
- New 6-Panel Layout : A new 6-panel display option to better present PRO weather gauges on small screens. View the Tech Note here.
- METRO Maps : New high-definition radar maps for metropolitan areas (where available, requires PRO Subscription).
- Settings : The Personalization Center has been moved to the Settings menu for a more “Mac-like” user experience.
- The Musselman Algorithm : Just the facts, Ma’am. A new, simplified weather report presenting only vital details.
- Easter Eggs : They’re back! Social commentary and humor in peep art form.
- Added additional high-resolution radar maps
- Added additional “this day in weather history” content