- Subtle Refinements to Improve App Responsiveness
- Added Monthly PRO Subscription Option
- Additional refinements to Local, Regional and National Weather Maps
Swackett is honored to have once again been selected for recognition in the Mac App Store. Selected as one of “New Apps and Games We Love”, Swackett 5 is featured on the Home page of the Mac App Store — and quickly thereafter rose to be the #1 Weather App is 55 countries worldwide according to AppAnnie Rankings.
Various Swackett apps have been featured by Apple seven times over the years — this makes our 8th feature spot. We are grateful beyond words. Thank You!
- Zoomable Weather Maps for PRO users are back (local, regional, national) by popular demand.
- Revised customizations for Fahrenheit and Celsius temperature scales.
- The last location viewed is now automatically retained and reloaded when the app is launched.
- Fresh peeps added for PRO users.
- Better map centering and display for larger US states.
- Better pin-point map centering for local view.
- Window position is now preserved when you quit the app.
- Increased the target size of the Buy PRO Subscription and Manage Subscription buttons in the Swackett PRO dialog — and added a click sound to them — to better reinforce the click experience.
- Added better support for PRO features on small screens and non-standard screen resolutions.
- Corrects a problem with GPS coordinate verification.
- Added a new instant location verification button to the Personalization Center.