Now playing in Swackett PRO: Proper technique for transporting your surf board in Cabo San Lucas. At 94°, make sure you don’t forget the bottled water!
Version 5.1 includes a new option adding 2 panels to the classic Swackett 4-panel design. These new panels house these PRO weather gauges on two different tabs — even on the smallest MacBooks.
- New 6-Panel Layout : A new 6-panel display option to better present PRO weather gauges on small screens. View the Tech Note here.
- METRO Maps : New high-definition radar maps for metropolitan areas (where available, requires PRO Subscription).
- Settings : The Personalization Center has been moved to the Settings menu for a more “Mac-like” user experience.
- The Musselman Algorithm : Just the facts, Ma’am. A new, simplified weather report presenting only vital details.
- Easter Eggs : They’re back! Social commentary and humor in peep art form.
- Added additional high-resolution radar maps
- Added additional “this day in weather history” content
- Resolves a Potential Error with PRO Subscription Purchasing Options
- Better Support for Restoring Previous Purchases
- Subtle Refinements to Improve App Responsiveness
- Added Monthly PRO Subscription Option
- Additional refinements to Local, Regional and National Weather Maps
Swackett is honored to have once again been selected for recognition in the Mac App Store. Selected as one of “New Apps and Games We Love”, Swackett 5 is featured on the Home page of the Mac App Store — and quickly thereafter rose to be the #1 Weather App is 55 countries worldwide according to AppAnnie Rankings.
Various Swackett apps have been featured by Apple seven times over the years — this makes our 8th feature spot. We are grateful beyond words. Thank You!
- Zoomable Weather Maps for PRO users are back (local, regional, national) by popular demand.
- Revised customizations for Fahrenheit and Celsius temperature scales.
- The last location viewed is now automatically retained and reloaded when the app is launched.
- Fresh peeps added for PRO users.