Need help? We’re here for you! This support portal is your very fastest way to get an answer to questions about all things Swackett.
Scroll down for fast access to:
- Search the Swackett Support Database
- Get support for a specific Swackett App
- See the most commonly used Support TAGS (tap and learn)
Still need help? Tap here to Submit a Support Ticket (user account required).
Founded in 2010, Swackett engineers have had a lot of time to do app experimentation. Many of those ideas grew into full-blown apps that were released to the public. Not every app is suited for a long life however — and some of our apps had to be depreciated over time. These apps are below.
Continue reading “Depreciated Apps”
We are deploying new data centers in Europe (Ireland) and Asia/Pacific region (Sydney). We are making DNS changes in all data centers.
These events could cause temporary outages lasting only a few minutes.
If you experience any issues with your Swackett apps — simply relaunch the app.
This issue has been resolved.
Updated: 2:00 PM EDT
Swackett servers in the eastern United States were experiencing network connectivity issues at our data center in Toronto, Canada. This is caused sporadic outages for some users (if your Swackett app tries to connect to one of these servers).
This issue has been resolved. We are so sorry for any inconvenience.
We will post any additional updates on this page.
Updated 1:30 PM EDT
Swackett servers in the eastern United States are currently experiencing a very heavy load — more than 20-times normal. This is causing sporadic outages for some users (if your Swackett app tries to connect to one of these servers).
We are deploying extra resources now — and we are watching the situation closely.
If you experience any issues please let us know, Our tech support lines are open!
Swackett apps are not available for Android at this time.
Be aware that 3rd party web sites exist that claim to offer a free version of Swackett for Android for download. These sites are not licensed to distribute official Swackett apps.
Official Distributors of Swackett Apps for Android
Historically Swackett apps for Android have been available exclusively through through these reputable distributors:
- Google Play Store
- Amazon App Store
Swackett does not recommend any other Android distributors for our products.
iOS 12 Siri Shortcut Support
- New “Take It With Me” Siri Shortcut
- Just ask Siri to “Swackettoomie” and instantly view weather-appropriate items you’ll need if going outside.
- Works from any iPhone screen — including the Lock Screen.
- The Siri trigger phrase is customizable.
Special Weather Information
- Today’s High and Low temperature appear with timestamps.
- Recommended weather-appropriate accessories are presented along with pertinent forecast details for the day — in Musselman Report format.
Swackett PRO upgrade unlocks special features including activity-based peeps, dark mode, high-resolution radar and satellite imagery (where available), animated radar loops, and location management features. Swackett PRO takes full advantage of large screens to showcase WeatherStation gauges, This Day in Weather History, and more.
Swackett PRO Features
- Dark Mode
- Activity Peeps
- Upgraded Radar Resolution
- Radar Animation Loops
- WeatherStation Mode
- Location Management
- Swackett PRO Subscription
- Annual Subscription — $5.99 per year (only 50 cents per month).
- Month-to-Month Subscription — $0.99 per month
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
Are you having an issue with Swackett?
Do you have an idea for Swackett?
Please talk to us — we want to hear from you. We discuss each and every email, support ticket and App Store review — and we act on them quickly.
You have the opportunity to help shape a world-class weather app. Reach out to us.
We experienced intermittent connectivity issue starting at 6:27 PM eastern time today — lasting exactly 18 minutes. All modern Swackett apps were affected.
There was no data loss. The issue appears to be centered around a third-party data provider.
This issue has been resolved — and we’ve installed an alert to prevent it from happening again,
All services have been fully restored. We apologize for any inconvenience caused by this issue.