For some of our users Siri is able to understand the What To Take With Me shortcut trigger “Swackatoomie” each and every time it is spoken. 🙂
Unfortunately for other users, it sometimes won’t work at all. We are still investigating this issue — but the root cause appears to be how the user records the trigger phrase with their voice.
A popular workaround if you are having trouble is to record the phrase “Swackett to me” instead of “Swackatoomie”.
Alternately — you can record any phrase you wish. Some example you might try:
- Leaving the house now
- Do I need a jacket?
- Going outside now
Are you having trouble with this feature? If so, please let us know — we are more than happy to help.
iOS 12 Siri Shortcut Support
- New “Take It With Me” Siri Shortcut
- Just ask Siri to “Swackettoomie” and instantly view weather-appropriate items you’ll need if going outside.
- Works from any iPhone screen — including the Lock Screen.
- The Siri trigger phrase is customizable.
Special Weather Information
- Today’s High and Low temperature appear with timestamps.
- Recommended weather-appropriate accessories are presented along with pertinent forecast details for the day — in Musselman Report format.